- Dirty Air Dilemma
- 100 Days of Climate Action: Patti's Story
- BLOG: PUCO rejects Ohio solar project, jobs and veterans
- BREAKING: Ohio Sierra Club Follows FirstEnergy to West Virginia Shareholder's Meeting
- Cancellation of Eastlake Natural Gas Project: Energy Efficiency is the Winner
- Clean Energy in the Buckeye State
- Earth Day with the Sierra Club
- FirstEnergy: First at Wasting Energy
- It’s Our Obligation To Act Now On Climate Change
- Join the Fight
- Ohio Airwaves
- Ohio Leading Call to Action on Climate
- PRESS RELEASE: Sierra Club Statement on PUCO Turning Point Solar Farm Decision
- PRESS RELEASE: Sierra Club, OEC call for PUCO to Investigate FirstEnergy
- Sierra Club Converging on FirstEnergy Shareholders Meetiing
- Sierra Club Statement on First Energy ESP
- Get Informed
Beyond Coal Ohio
Activists from 3 states demand accountability on company’s policies.
Sierra Club and SEIU rallying outside FirstEnergy's 2012 shareholder meeting in Akron, Ohio
As the Sierra Club's 100 Days of Climate Action campaign culminates, one Ohioan shares her story about why the Obama Administration must take action.
Happy Earth Month Ohio – the holiday season of environmentalism!
This weekend, Sierra Club organized more than a dozen Earth Day weekend service events in Columbus, Ohio. From planting trees along the Olentangy River to assisting local, fledgling community gardens, Sierra Club supporters and other residents got dirty to help improve the state of Columbus’s environment.