Are you a young adult and hungry to explore Earth’s wild places? If so, you may be able to join select Sierra Club adventures at big discounts thanks to two of our scholarship funds. Space is limited, so don't delay!
Young Adventurers Fund
In an effort to get more young folks into the wilderness, this year we're offering adults 18-30 a full $300 off any of the following trips:
- A Sunny Multi-Sport Sampler, Kauai, Hawaii
- Yosemite's North Rim Trek: Domes, Canyons, and Waterfalls, California
- Hiking High: Mammoth Crest to the Silver Divide, John Muir Wilderness, California
- Wilderness Service and Local Life in the Green Mountain State, Vermont
- Lakes, Vistas, and Canyons of Southern Yosemite, California
- 20s and 30s Yosemite Highlights: Half Dome and Clouds Rest, California
To apply, send a short email to email@example.com explaining why you want to take a trip with us, plus any other background information such as your experience camping, hiking, or backpacking. We'll get in touch ASAP to confirm your eligibility and get you on your way.
Sharon Churchwell Fund
Established in honor of a dedicated and inspirational young service trip leader, this fund allows people ages 18-25 to go on select service trips for just $95. This year, we're running the following Sharon Churchwell Fund trips:
- Grand Views and Wildlife: Service in the Gros Ventre Wilderness, Wyoming
- Service with the Seven Devils, Hells Canyon Wilderness, Idaho
- John Muir Wilderness Trail Restoration, California
- Wildflower Extravaganza, Eagle Cap Wilderness, Oregon
- Glacier National Park, Crown of the Continent, Montana
To register for a Sharon Churchwell trip, please call our reservations line at 415-977-5522. Funding is limited, so don’t wait til the last minute!