Are you a young adult and hungry to explore Earth’s wild places? If so, you may be able to join select Sierra Club adventures at big discounts thanks to two of our scholarship funds. Space is limited, so don't delay!
Young Adventurers Fund
In an effort to get more young folks into the wilderness, this year we're offering adults ages 18-30 a full $300 off any of the following trips:
- Beginners Coastal Backpack, Point Reyes National Seashore, California
- Sand, Surf, and Service Along the California Coast
- Treasures of Southern Yosemite and the Ritter Range, California
- Trek Across the Generation Gap, Yosemite National Park, California
- Canoeing, Hiking, and Rock Art in Labyrinth Canyon, Green River, Utah
- Continental Divide Through the Wind River Range, Wyoming
- Tableland Tramp: Hiking Among the High Lakes of Sequoia National Park, California
- Beginners Coastal Ramble Through Point Reyes National Seashore, California
- Current River Canoeing, Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Missouri
To apply, send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want to take a trip with us, plus any other background information such as your experience camping, hiking, or backpacking. We'll get in touch ASAP to confirm your eligibility and get you on your way.
Sharon Churchwell Fund
Established in honor of a dedicated and inspirational young service trip leader, this fund allows adults ages 18-30 to go on select service trips for just $95. This year, we're running the following Sharon Churchwell Fund trips:
- John Muir Wilderness Trail Restoration, California
- Service in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, Montana and Idaho
- Gros Ventre Wilderness Service, Wyoming
To register for a Sharon Churchwell trip, please call our reservations line at 415-977-5522. Funding is limited, so don’t wait til the last minute!