Sierra Club Outings is all about bringing people together to experience the outdoors and providing them with the tools to create change. We rely on our community of travelers to share their experiences to help us deliver the best experiences. We encourage your honest feedback so that participants like you can make informed decisions.
Please review the Sierra Club Outings Content Guidelines before submitting your review. All content that you submit may be used at the Sierra Club’s sole discretion. The Sierra Club reserves the right to change, condense, remove or delete any content.
If you have a question or comment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trip Review Content Guidelines
We love to hear about your travel experiences! Help us build a community for travelers by ensuring that your content follows these guidelines:
Respectful of privacy
Please keep personal or personally identifiable information about others to yourself. This includes names, addresses, or other personally identifying information. Perceived privacy violations may be redacted from your review.
- All content must be timely and relevant. Trip leaders may change from year-to-year, so be sure to review the trip itself, not the leader.
- Please only provide reviews based on your own trip experiences and include details other travelers will find helpful. Your content should be your own and not copied.
- Do not submit reviews that include third-party branding, promotional materials, or any other content and links intended for commercial purpose.
- People of all ages may read these reviews so please be considerate with your language.
Easy to read
- Please use good grammar and spelling, and refrain from using HTML tags or URLs, which may not format correctly on our site.
Terms and Conditions
- Your reviews are referred to as “User Submissions” in the Sierra Club's Terms and Conditions.